Friday 18 April 2014

Friday Lunch Out

As it's Good Friday, we decided to go to our Auntie and Uncles so we could all go out for lunch at a nice pub.

The walk up there is very long but it is really nice to spend some time with the family as we don't see them that often!

Although very long, the road is full of countryside and animals and I have got lots of photos of my family to share with you!

Two cousins speeding off...! We had lost so much distance by the end! Soo far behind...

Isabelle the poser, love her I do :)

Isabelle and my favourite cousin!

From left to right: Oliver (cousin), Auntie Sarah, Isabelle (sister)

All looking gorgeous as usual, yes you aswell Oliver, haha!

Sheep on the way up to the country pub, love a bit of countryside I do!

Not something you see every day, a dead hedgehog... R.I.P Hegdehog

Sure I will regret this very graphic photo.

2 miles later and we are finally here!

Was such a lovely day today, so unlike the British weather but perfect for a family walk; not complaining!

 From left to right: Oliver (cousin), Lucy (cousin), Sharon my lovely mother, Uncle Paul (the one and only), The Beautiful Auntie Sarah, Nick (cousin), me and then finally the father Christopher!

Quick photo before dinner with my favourite people... :)

Oliver :)

Auntie and Uncle :)

 
Outfits of the day!

Hannah:
Top - Miss Selfridge
Jeans - Moto Joni Jeans from Topshop
Shoes - Timberlands
Jacket - Hollister

Isabelle:
Jacket - Converse
Leggings - H&M
Shoes - Converse

Loving spring style at the moment, a time to pull out the colourful clothes that have been hiding in your wardrobe throughout winter!

P.S. I haven't worn this jacket in a year!

Walk back with Oliver, auntie and uncle...

We were so slow again so we took a shortcut, muddy but much quicker!

Loving this spring sun, what happened to April showers!

Stole Uncle Pauls sunglasses and selfie with my other cousin Nick... :)

Sheep were very camera shy so ran away before I could get a good photo! This'll do I hope!


Finally home! How was your day today?

Please leave me a comment and have a look at my other posts!

Come and say hey!
Instagram: hansaundersx
Twitter: han_saundersx

Love from Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment