Monday 21 April 2014

Favourite Beauty Products

1. Maybelline 'The Falsies' Mascara



I love this mascara because it really opens up my eyes. I have been using this a lot recently because I really love how it thickens and lengthens my eyelashes at the same time. I really like the packaging and the applicator is really good because it is very flexible le which means it gets to the smaller and thinner lashes. It doesn't go clumpy which is another bonus because it looks very precise and neat.

As you can see I have used this a lot and all the writing has worn off. Hopefully the picture is good enough for you!

2. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer



I have loved this concealer since I first started wearing makeup. It is very cheap which means it isn't such a splurge when I run out. There isn't much of a colour range but luckily the middle colour matches me perfectly. It is very high coverage and can be used anywhere on your face because it is not shimmery. I mainly use it under my eyes to even out the colour.

The writing has also worn off this one, but that is expected of this concealer. The writing wears off upon four tries unless you are careful!

3. Nars 'Laguna' Bronzer



I recently got this bronzer for Christmas and I really love it. It is very pigmented so you don't need a lot to get a good amount on your face. The colour is also really good, not too dirty and not to orange. The slight shimmer makes it perfect for any time of the year to structure and warm your face up.

4. Urban Decay NAKED Basics Palette 



From left to right: venus, foxy, w.o.s, naked 2, faint, crave.

This is my number one palette; I use it everyday. Although I don't get much wear out of some of the colours, others I couldn't live without! I love the mirror which makes it easier to travel with.

Venus is a highlighting colour which I uses to highlight under my brows and my inner corner. I sometimes use it to highlight my cheekbones aswell.

Foxy is a yellow nude colour, but I don't use it that often. The only time I use it is when I use it as an under eye powder because the colour cancels out the blue/purple.

W.O.S is the colour I use the least. If I do use it, I swipe it across my lid for natural, everyday look.

Naked 2 is the colour is use in my crease for an everyday makeup look. It is a natural looking shadow so is not too bold.

Faint is my most used colour. I use it everyday to fill in my brows as it is the perfect colour. I also use it in my crease on a special occasion as it is bolder than just the Naked 2.

Finally, I use crave to define my eyes; on my lash line. It is less harsh than an eyeliner which is why I like it and it can also be smudged out for a smokey eye.


5. Rimmel 'Wake me up' Foundation



I have been loving this foundation really because it is a very natural looking foundation with a medium colour which makes it perfect for spring and summer. It has a really nice scent which makes me want to wear it. The colour 'Ivory' matches me perfectly and the slight shimmer in it brightens my face and shines in the sun.

Another thing I love about this foundation is it's pump applicator as it is easy and dies not go everywhere. It is also much more hygienic.

6. Tressesme Shampoo and Conditioner




I have had this shampoo and conditioner set for a while and I have really been loving it recently. It makes my hair feels so soft and smell lovely. The shampoo lathers up really well so you don't need much and the conditioner really thickens your ends and makes your hair shiny and smooth. Plus, once used it, your hair doesn't go oily straight away and you can leave it about two days unless your hair can stay for longer!

7. 'See' by Chloe Perfume


I have really been loving this perfume recently. It is a really fresh and floral scent for spring.

I am not amazing at describing scents so here is the official description.

'A floral fragrance that playfully blends sensual notes of sandalwood and vanilla.
Like a sweet smile, the first sparkling notes of bergamot stir the senses.
The spirit floats on apple blossom and jasmine caresses.'

I am really loving this perfume at the moment and I am wearing it everyday. It lasts for a long time so no need to keep topping it up and using it quicker.

Thankyou for reading today's blog post and I will see you again tomorrow!

Instagram - hansaundersx
Twitter - han_saundersx

Love from Hannah x

1 comment: